Pagina's

maandag 3 februari 2014

Should she be stopped?

Hey guys,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I for sure had a weekend to die for. To celebrate my birthday, my boyfriend (BF) flew in on friday night: just in time to join for a session of hit-n-run karaoke. Because life goes one, even when it's your birthday and your boyfriend is over, he went out for coffee with his friends while I devoted some time to a paper. 

When the BF came home, he told me that some of his friends noticed my blog and that one of them, who I shall not name since they apparently check out this site (tx guys), wondered if she (me, the girlfriend) should be stopped. Since I have an open mind, this blog post will consider the statement of 'This Guy'.


Reasons why I should be stopped
I realize that I am not the most experienced blogger. My lay-out is not the most beautiful and nor the most functional. Since I am not native English, my blog will probably contain a serious amount of spelling and grammar errors. Furthermore, my cat is also not a world changing topic to write about and admittedly, it might become a little bit boring. My dear readers will probably by now agree with me that Aimée is gorgeous and sweet and pretty funny as well when she has her moment. Does this mean that I should discontinue this blog?

A couple of many reasons why I should not be stopped and this blog is rather funny
Another guy, of that same group of friends, is actually the biggest fan Aimée has ever had. Once he came to visit her. I was merely the person who opened the door and offered him something to drink. The fascination of him by Aimée's appearance was truly unique. But the moment of joy and bliss of that evening was yet to come. At a certain point I pushed Aimée in his arms (he was too afraid to pick her up) and she would just hang over his shoulder with the bored expression on her face that is to be expected from cats. Sheer happiness..

So Aimée improves people's lives; I saw it with my own two eyes and experience it every day when she wakes me a little bit too early, meows a little bit too long and loses too many hairs on every spot she sits.   

Balancing the interests, I've reached the conclusion that I will not be stopped :D. Nobody is compelled to read this blog, so if you hate it, please don't. However, if you love it don't be a stranger and keep tracing Aimée (and me).



-- Love from Lisa and 'kattenpootjes' from Aimée --




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten